Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to take a Tour? Yes- Tours are required to be admitted. Registrars cross check the Tour Sign Ins.
- Do I need to fill out a separate applications for Parent and Me and the Preschool? No, it is all on the one application form.
- When do I hear if my child can get into the Parent and Me? There are 4 sessions year. The registrar will contact you when they get to you on the waiting list.
- When do Preschool Admissions start?
Admissions start the February for the following Fall enrollment. This process however may not completed till late Spring. Enrollment starts in September but occasionally spots open up during the year if someone moves. We also have room for older children some years.
- If my child does not get a spot– will the application roll over to the following year? Yes
- Should I email email@example.com if I get a spot and I want to be removed from the waiting list? Yes- please do.
- Is my application $75 Fee refundable? No– sorry. This is to limit people who are not serous about wanting to be in our Coop Preschool. Please read about Coop Life on our website
- Is vaccination required? Yes, LVNS follows the the California State law requiring vaccinations for preschool and Parent and Me program, this includes parents/grandparents as well. Please see http://www.shotsforschool.org/child-care for further information.
Physical Application Form
- Please download the application form and mail to:
- Little Village Nursery School, Attn: Registrars, 11827 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- Please include a check made payable to Little Village Nursery School in the amount of $75.00.
Online Application Form
- Please fill in this Google form and make a Paypal payment of $75.00 to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the button below.