Preschool/Morning Program Tuition
- 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, from 8:45am – 12:30pm from September to August
- Annual Tuition for 2019 – 2020: $11,660
- Tuition is billed monthly at $1,060/month for 11 months
- Tuition typically increases 3 – 6% each year, per board approval
Extended Care/Afternoon School
- Available 1 – 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- $40/day if prepaid. $48/day for drop-in, space permitting.
Parent & Me Class
- Meets once a week either Thursday or Friday from 9:30am – 11:30am
- $360/10-week session ($36 for each two-hour class)
- Payment is due in full two to three weeks before a session begins. There are no refunds and we do not credit for any missed classes.
- If it rains and class is cancelled, then refunds will be issued for those classes.
- Each family is obligated to participate in the school’s fund-raising efforts throughout the year.
- Additional fees apply: Application, Registration, Fundraising, et al.
- Financial aid for the Morning Program, only, is available for families that qualify. Once you have been offered a spot in the school you can apply for financial aid and the financial aid committee will process your application.